Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

So Cute layout

I decided to amke another attempt at a scrap book layout. I have only done a couple.   I decided to use the paper for DCWV  Blossoms and Butterflies stack.   It is such a fun stack, bright and colorful.  Besides this stack, I used 2 tear Bear Elephants with supplies I got from the Beary Scrap store,  I used Rubber cement, fabritac, Glue dots, atg gun, yellow ribbon, rhinestones, Cricut cuts from the Paisley cartridge,white gel pen, and assorted inks for highlighting.  Oh and I used my new Paper trimmer from My Memories and the scissors I won from Wescott Brand:))






                         Emma Elephant and flowers and mushrooms from the Cricut  Paisley cartridge.
                         The grasshopper I do not remember which cartridge it came from, sorry:(
I hope you enjoyed my project for today!!  come back again soon, and follow me if you like what you see:)
Happy crafting~~Cathy
do not for get. this month spend 50 dollars in Close To My Heart, and get the Dotty For You for $5!!!  It really is beautiful paper that will make some real nice cards or smashing layouts. Just click in the button on the top right and the link will take you to where you can place an order, TYIA:))

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Cathy!! I love the colors and the elephants are so stinkin' cute!! The grasshopper is adorable, too!! Love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this layout is just too adorable Cathy! I love elephants...I have always loved them. Yours are so cute!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Cathy!!! The little elephants are just adorable all the colors look fantastic!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy,
    Hey thanks for stopping by my blog and showing me the love:) and becoming a follower, your blog is so cute and I am glad you left your link so I could follow YOU! yay!!!
    Your layout is beautiful, the colors are so fun:) Good Job:)
    {love love]
    Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete