Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

U and me 4 ever

Hello my crafty "blends".  I finally got to play with my Art Philosophy cartridge I got when I purchased the Consultant kit from Close to MY Heart.  I just Looooove it!!  It has some amazing card shapes and tags and I love the flower cuts and trees and butterflies.... well you get the message.lol  What I love too is some of the Acrylic stamps have the size written next to them that you would cut the image with on the cCricut with the AP cartridge so they are sized to fit perfectly together.

I used the papers from the Elemental pack and some Kraft card stock, the flower cut from the AP cartridge, ribbon, and rhinestones to match.  The stamp is from the Frames Tags and Borders  My Acrylic stamp set.  The ink is from Close To My Heart... Lagoon.  The Stamp is U and me 4 ever and I put it on the tag cut to size from AP cart.

I also used my white gel pen for faux stitching and it is hard to see, but there are 2 champagne glassed next to the flower under the bow.

I hope you like the card and come back for another card. happy crafting:)  Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment