Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A wonderful Birthday



Teddy tear bear is here again wishing someone a happy Birthday!  I used the Elemental Papers from Close to My Heart.  The cuts on the card are from the Art Philosophy cartridge...Have I mentioned that I love it??? Well I do,  the cuts are awesome, some of the images and tags are designed to fit the Acrylic stamp sets, it is awesome.  By the way, if you would like to order any of these fine products from Close To My Heart,  I am now a  Consultant and would be more than Happy to help you out.  Messag me or you can go straight to my website here .

I made a chocolate brown Tear bear, with supplies I bought from the Beary Scrap, and I found a red and white checkered ribbon in my stash that I thought looked good with the bear, I used the olive stamp pad from CTMH and the stamp from the set..Frames Tags and Borders.,  White card stock, and the Desert sand from the Elementals paper pack.  Hope you like him:)))  Happy Crafting~~ cathy

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute! I love you work...Your animals always look so fluffy, like a real stuffed animal. Great card.

    ReplyDelete