Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Crayola coloring

I hope everyone had a nice Holiday weekend, from what I see from my friends on Facebook,  half way through cooking, we ran out of propane, lol.  So cranked up the oven and broiled, was still good::)
We had a fun time. blew bubble with the grand kids and ate watermelon:)  I also found a little time this weekend to craft, imagine that.  What I did was, tried my hand again at coloring with Crayola Colored pencils..I recently won 2 stamps from Melissa Pinter from pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com and Stampnplus.  




 This stamp is from Mary Helen Goulds collection...Apple Cart.  I used Dotty For You Papers from Close to my Heart, Darice rhinestones, buttons from my stash, Many Thanks stamp from Michaels and Atg gun
 Here are the stamps I won, they were unmounted.
This is the second card I did with another of May Helen Goulds collection..Honey Bear...The paper is DCWV,  the stamp and ink from Close to My Heart, card stock is Core'dinations the butterfly is from MBTreasurista. Darice rhinestones and atg gun and Glue Dots.

Thanks for checking in..Happy Crafting Cathy:)

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, these are adorable, your coloring is awesome. Love the buttons and the background papers, super job!!!

    ReplyDelete