Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

grad party Layout

Hi crafters, I finally got around to putting a page together of my "babies" graduation party.  He graduated in 2009.  Better late than never.
I made a black and white Panda Tear Bear to add to the layout as you can see, Love those bears.   they are so fuzzy.  I an I used my Art Philosophy cartridge of course, Love it!!  I used it for the daisies, the 2009 the lace on the sides, the 3-D flowers, the letters, and the banner on the top.  I used Colorbok, DCWV and Core'dinations papers.  I used the MS special Occasions cartridge for the hat.  thanks for checking in!

If you have a minute and would not mind, I am in a contest with scrapbook layouts and I am in the top 25.  Create For Less is sponsoring the contest and the layout with the most votes wins $50 to $150.00.  All you have to do is go to the link below and click "like on the picture, that is it... Easy Peasey!!  thanks
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150854601080698&set=a.10150854600175698.402913.103375760697&type=1&theater

Happy crafting~cathy

1 comment: