Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jessica"s 400 follower celebration Challenge

Hello my friends,  I decided to enter another of Jessica;s Challenges, this one is for her 400 follower celebration.  The challenge is to browse her blog and find a card, tag, layout or anything that inspires you and create your own to enter and let her know the post you found it on.

While browsing through her blog, I found a lot of nice projects, I saw several things I would love to scrap lift.the One I chose I found here.  I decided to use the Sonoma papers from Close To My Heart, O love those papers
Here is the  
supply list for my card!
Base card is from Core'dinations card stock
the flowers are  Prima Flowers
 string pearls form stash
You are Awesome pendant from Making Memories
CTMH Happy Birthday stamp
feathery yarn from stash
Darice Gems
CTMH Smokey Plum ink
Atg gun
Fabritac

Well I hope you like my card and you will go to Jessicas' celebration and play along and mike sure you tell her I sent you!!!!
Happy Crafting~~ cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment