Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Jessica's celebration



Hi crafting friends, I wanted to let you know that Jessica's Craft Shaque is celebrating 400 followers with a lot of fun games and prizes. One of the events is to make a project which was inspired by one of hers and let her know which one it is.  While scrolling her tag projects I saw one that I liked and remembered I had some banner stickers I could use up on my project.

The post I saw that I liked and was inspired by can be found here and the Jessica's celebration is here
thanks for stopping by!!  cathy

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, this is beautiful. Love all the fun colors you chose and the banner is perfect. Thanks so much for joining in the fun "I Spy" game and the Crafty Challenge during my celebration! I received your answers and your project is linked up too!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete