Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Another great Cricut cartridge

   I am sooooooo excited to announce that Close To My heart came out with another awesome set.  If you loved the Art Philosophy cartridge like do, you are going to love this one too.  there are 700 cuts and it come with 3 sets of acrylic stamps that coordinate with the cartridge and 3 sheets of chip board pieces that go with the cartridge!!  The set sells for $99.00 and it is well worth it, I have seen some of the cuts and can not wait to get mine.  Send my a message and  and pre- order it now, will start shipping August 1st!!!
Don't forget this moths stamp of the month:
Thanks for stopping by , your friendly Close to MY heart consultant....Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy, I didn't know you were a ctmh consultant, That's great, Now I know where to get my items from. Thank you. Hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete