Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I hope that you will want to follow me before you leave:)) Also I am an Independant Close To My Heart Consultant. How can I help you??

Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Card Creating Tueasday @ MCCR



     Welcome to my Design Team post for Card Creating Tuesday.  My project today is a card, that was to be mostly pink, by bringing awareness to womens' breast health, by which is recognized in general by a pink ribbon.  My card, while it is mostly pink, I was also thinking that the month is October in which womens breast health is recognized, as well as halloween, so i combined the 2 and tried to made a little card of encouragement and to let someone know I care and are here for them.


     I used the 4 Birds on parade cartridge to cut the bird vampie count, at 3 1/2 inches and the sentiment.  I used some scrap papers from my stash, not sure what company, sorry.   The flowers were cut from the Artiste cartridge and then I put a pink Rhinestone from EK Success.  The rhinestone swirl in the upper right corner is from Ek Success too..  On the white mat I cut one end with a Martha Stewart border punc.


     Here is the lil bird close up, I used Tim Holtz Antique Linen Ditress ink  on  the wing tips and   gelpen for nose and eyes.

    To fnish it off, on the inside, I used a Creative memmories punch to add a pink ribbon.  So there you have it:)  I hope you like it.  To see more wonderful projects from other design Team members go to Ericas' My Cricut Craft roo  here>  mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

Thank you again for stopping in and please come back again:)   Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Too cute for words.... The bird vampire is just too cute! Love the way you put all the pieces together! This is a great card!

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card!! The vampire count is too cute!! The flowers are awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Cute card. love the bird. Ur flowers are really pretty. TFS

    MCCR Dt, Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable!! the pink and black go so well together. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete