Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

update

Hello  Blog friends, I have been MIA a little lately, been real busy, hopefully I am back to post more frequently.  For a couple days, I could not ,log on anyways, do not know what was up with that???
 

  I also wanted to remind you there is only one more day if you want to place an order with Close To My Heart from me and get the Stamp of the month for $5.00 with a $50.00 order:)  just go to my site and place your own order and chech out by tomorrow night, or clck Join to either of the on going parties at the bottom on the web page and order from there.  go to  http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

And lastly, go to this  blog page and check out the great talent and enter their giveaway:)
http://studio12creative.blogspot.com/2012/10/november-giveaway.html?showComment=1351637822531#c1206216632673738251

Have a great night, be back tomorrow:)   Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment