Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

True Love Tear Bear/ birthday



Happy Inauguration/ Martin Luther King Day/  I hope your weekend was a good one.  Mine was, I was able to do a little paper crafting.  Have not been able to do very much, my husband had to have emergency surgery last week and the hospital was 2 hours away, so a lot of traveling and stress.  But now he is home and recuperating and I can settle back in to creating.  Yay.

I did not have much battery left in the camera, so I just took a single picture of a couple cards I made:
 The first card I made the face and hand of a Tear Bear. I got the pattern and Mulberry paper at the Beary Scrap. I used a lg retro flower punch and embossing folders for the flowers,  There are brads for the flower centers.  I  made the flower pot myself, and put a lizard that I got from the programmed, Cricut Alphabet cartridge ad the leaves and stem is from Artiste.  Papers from  loose papers in my stash and Recollections cardstock.  The bear is holding a little heart that reads true love.



The second card is made with the Elmo's Party Cartridge. I cut the cupcake out pieced it together and added Stickles on the cupcake liner.  For the balloons, i used a 1 and 3/4 paper punch, cut several colors, inked them and then punched some smaller circles for the eyes,  I then attached twine to t.he balloons and tied them with a bow.  The stamp is from  My Craft Spot's  Tiny Tags 2.



                              I hope you like todays cards, I certainly had fun making them....Cathy


I will be entering  my True love card in the:
 Flower Challenge at Little Scrap Pieces Here
 Created with love Calenge..anything goes here



I am a Close To My Heart Consultant !

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous, Cathy!! The bear and flowers are so adorable!! You should enter it at Little Scrap Pieces for our flower challenge (http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/). And the cupcake and balloons are so cute!! I hope your hubby is doing much better. Happy Tuesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Cathy love that little bear and the little lizzard on the flower pot so adorable. Love the colors of the flowers so bright and cheerful. Thank you so very much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. This is gorgeous and such pretty colours. Love your flowers. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very sweet, from the background paper to the pretty flowers, and to the most ADORABLE bear!
    Have a SUPER day and thank you for sharing with us at Little Scrap Pieces
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete