Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2 fun Layouts!


I just wanted to pop into day and share a couple layouts I made recently, they were both so fun to put together.  If you would like details on them, let me know and I will type up a recipe.  today I am real busy with babysitting Grands and one is in hospital, so will be leaving soon to visit her.





                                                   Happy Crafting...Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Both of your layouts are absolutely gorgeous!! The designs are fabulous!! They are so fun!! I am praying for your granddaughter in the hospital my friend. Have a great evening :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts,So Very Pretty,Love the colors and the designs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cathy, These are adorable!!!!
    The bear one is over the top cute!!
    I will pray for the little one in the hospital
    and for you also to give you the strenth to get through this, love you...

    ReplyDelete