Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, January 31, 2014

AHSC#40

Good evening friends. I was going through my scraps today. I have so many assorted papers mixed together, I decided to seperate my Close To My Heart papers from the other I have and solid from printed. Job well done.  So this evening I put together  a quick card using the CTMH papers.  I also decided to enter it into the Atlantic  Hearts SKetch Challenge #40.

 I had fun putting the little bird together using the Art Philosophy cartridge.  There is sooo many animals and birds you can make with a little imagination.

Eell I hope you like it and will give it a try on the sketch at well...details here.

Happy Crafting    CATHY

6 comments:

  1. This is super de-duper cute. I love it. Thanks for playing along and applying for the Design Team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super cute is this !! Great job Cathy !! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness! I love that little bird! Tooo Cute! Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG isn't he just the cutest little thing! I love it! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is so cool. love it. Thanks for joining us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete