Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

flower tutorials





Good morning!!
I am so excited..in case you did not know this yet, I have started making videos on youtube...Paper Flower tutorials  and so far they are mostly made with products from Close To My Heart.  The Art Philosophy cartridge, Artiste cartridge, the quilling tool and the Paper piercing tool.

So far I have 3 videos and hope to do another one this week.  I hope you will stop by check it out, and subscribe. 
Here is the video #3..daisey flower.  Check it out and please stop over to my website and take a look around..at..  http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com.




Happy crafting  Cathy


2 comments: