Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Loving Artiste!!

I love Close To My Hearts cartridges!!!
I use them almost daily...no lie.
the ideas and projects are endless and easy or you can do complex if you like.


Today, I made a couple boxes with cuts from the Artiste cartridge.  It was simple all aI had to do was choose the paper, pick the box I wanted and size...which it tells you in the booklet, and hit cut..



the above pics are top and side view of one box...




The above are 3 views of the other box..now wouldn't these by nice to give someone a gift with?? All of it can be done with the cartridges...order yours now..Here


Other supplies used..1/2 back pearls, bling swirl from Close To My Heart,  acetate paper glue gun and McGill flower making tools kit.
Hope You like todays project and come back again!!
have a great weekend. 
Cathy  

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, both boxes are absolutely gorgeous!! You picked out such beautiful papers!! The flowers look amazing!! These are fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,awesome boxes! I love the gorgeous papers to:) I love the box the amazing and stunning flowers on it! Wow! SO pretty!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete