Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Back at it!!

Good evening friends, thought I would stop by this evening and share a few cards I made today.  I have been unable to do much paper crafting latley, my husband has been hospitalized for a couple weeks and going theough a real rough time,but finally doing a LITTLE better, has a little ways to go.

I Played with a few different files.  I had several special order cards to make  and tried to get as many done today as I could, I never know when the next chance is going to be.


the first card I made I used a file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. called  Cutie KaToodles Donkey.  He is sooo cute, don't you think??

the second and third cards I made..


were made for a niece to give to her doctors and nurses that were present during the delivery of the twin boy and girl she had.
and lastly I made a graduation card for my sister in law, she wanted one like she saw on Pinterest.

Well, that is all I have to share with you this evening.
Have a crafty one
Cathy






2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, all of your cards are amazing, Cathy!! I love the designs of each one!! That donkey is too cute!! Fabulous job on all of them!! Praying that your husband is feeling better every day.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete