Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hiding In My Craft Room NSD challenge#2


Happy National Scrapbooking day!!!

                          Challenge~~  HIMCR02NSD 

Good morning everyone, welcome to my blog on this fine day.  Today is my first day Posting as a Design Team member with Hiding In My Craft Room! I am so excited  On it is  a very talented group  of ladies.  Today we are Celebrating "National Scrapbooking Day"!!  There is going to be 5 fun challenges today and this is Challenge #2... for this one  "Let's get Digital"
Our sponsor

Giveaway~~winner gets the 5 digital images the design team used.
 so without further ado, here is the card I made for the challenge....



I used my Crayola colored pencils to color her in.  I kind of like the color combo, was not sure how it was going to look when I was done. but I am pleased.  I hope you will take part in the challenge  we can not wait to see what you all come up with.   And as I mentioned before... the sponsor and the giveaway is  Scrapbook Stamp Society/My Besties - digital images (5 images used by DT)
Make sure to link your project here we would LOVE to see your creativity.
Cathy











10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous!! You colored her so beautifully!! I love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for all you lovely comments Lisa, have a great weekend!

      Delete
    2. thanks for all you lovely comments Lisa, have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful coloring for the image. I still need more practice coloring.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous! The shading is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous! The shading is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous! The shading is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the colours you used to colour in the image!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete