Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2015

HIMCR #198-Super Scraps Saturday!!!



  
 Happy Saturday everyone, today I am posting a card for the Super Saturday Scraps challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room.  I used a selection of scraps from my stash. today is going to be a short post, my husband is seriously ill and in ICU and this has taken a lot out of me, but I wanted to make sure to share the card I made for the challenge....
The giveaway is 2 images, winner's choice, from 2 Cute Ink!

     



Sponsor--2 Cute Ink

so please make sure to link your project up at HIMCR  



Thanks and have a great day!!!  Cathy

5 comments:

  1. I am praying for your husband, Cathy. I hope he feels much better soon. And don't forget to take care of yourself too my friend. You are both in my prayers.

    Your card is beautiful!! I love the layers and the sweet image!! The colors are fabulous!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carhy, your card is so beautiful. The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carhy, your card is so beautiful. The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! my thoughts are with you and your husband. may he be healthy very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Cathy. The pretty papers you used and the sketch are fabulous. Hope your hubby is better soon. Prayers and good thoughts are with you.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete