Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, May 30, 2015

HIMCR #201 FREESTYLE!!

Good morning all, today I am posting for the Hiding In MY Craft Room Challenge #201  Freestyle
The  Sponsor this week  is Freckled Fawn

the PRIZE is a $15 gift Certificate!!
I decided to make a get well card for my project this week.  I really neede to build my stash of cards an I had no get well cards.
I opted to make a center step card and I used an SVG file from Treasured Box Designs called ER Visit


For embellishments I used flowers from my stash and some bling from Hobby Lobby.  the papers are from Close to My Heart and Authentique "Latest and Greatest". the Sentniment and ink are CTMH ...Juniper ink and stamp from In a Word set.

Thanks for stopping by to check it out, now it is your turn to create a project. Anxious to see what you can come up with.  Make sure to stop by Hiding in My Craft Room to check out the other design team projects and enter this weeks challenge .  and check out our sponsor  Freckled Fawn You have until next Saturday to get it in.. Have a great weekend....
Cathy




2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Cathy!! I love the sweet image and the gorgeous flowers!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete