Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

New June stamp of the Month


Hello again my friends, check out this super fun stamp set Close To My Heart Has for the Month of June!!!  It can be yours for the low Price of $5.00 with the purchase of $50.00 or more on my website.  That is a savings of $12.95!!!


You can make such cute scrap layouts as well as cards

So remember to check out the new constant campaign and get your adorable SOTM by heading to my website...

I truly appreciate your business,
Happy Crafting, Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Such fun images Cathy. Love the pretty layout with the scrumptious ice cream colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete