Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

The child inside loves to color

Good evening my friends.  How did your weekend turn out?  I had a great one.  Got to spend time with my kids and grand kids.  And was lucky to squeeze in some craft time while I was babysitting my grand daughter Isabella.  We both colored!  I let her use my Crayola colored pencils while I colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.
I created 2 cards.  I used stamp sets I got from Crafters Companions web site.  
I also used stamps from Close to my Heart as well as the inks,  and card stock..Thistle, Flaxen and Saddle were the colors used in card one.


In card 2 I used scraps from my big scrap box, twine, purple bling from Hobby Lobby, as well as stamps and inks from Close to My Heart. 



Thanks for looking!!  have a good night :)

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. They are just darling Cathy!!!! LOVE the images! :) Have a Crafty Day!!!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are so adorable!! The images are so sweet and colored beautifully!! Love them both!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete