Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Silks and Splashes..oh my!

Happy Sunday crafters, Cathy here to share some cards made this week using the Silks and Splashes from Fun Stampers Journey!


Friday nights card class, we played with Silks and Splashes from Fun Stampers Journey to create backgrounds. The background paper was watercolor paper..and here are samples of back grounds we made for cards.. the silks and Splashes are on sale for 20% off on my website..now til the end of April..do not miss out!!





Also do not forget the NEW Spring into Summer mini catalog has come out..get yours

 So, snag your self some fun Silks and Splashes and have a great day!!
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment