Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, April 6, 2018

Splish Splash FSJ style



Hello paper crafters, Cathy here to share some Fun Stampers Journey News..
1)  This month's special at FSJ is Splish Splash... the much loved Silks and Splashes are on Special at 20% off.
Silks regular pricing is $5.95 om special for $4.76
Splashes regular price is $7.95 on sale for $6.36

 

2)  This Month's Bloom Box is absolutely beautiful.  If you love Flower stamps..(like I do)  You are going to love the Bloom box...

Included in the kit....
Create 4 beautiful cards using the supplies we've provided. Just add your inks and a few tools, and you're ready to go.
Kit includes:

-Full-size stamp set
-Card kits to create 4 cards
-Envelopes
-Instruction booklet

There are 2 options for purchase~  one time purchase price $29.95  or
Bloom Box 6-Month Subscription Join Bloom Box today and each month enjoy an exclusive red rubber stamp set, pre-cut elements, coordinating embellishments and step-by-step instructions. Create 4 beautiful cards using the supplies we've provided. for $24.95 per month for 6 months.

Also this month..starting April 1st the new mini catalog.. Spring into Summer launched.. lots of fabulous product!  Get yours today... if you would like one they can be seen and purchased here




Last but not least I wanted to share I got promoted for the second time this month with the company!!! soo excited..  It is an awesome company to be affiliated with, fun and exciting product.lots of support. and the best part, you get paid doing something you love with commission from you sales and discount on all your purchases..even sale items..  want to learn more?? message me here or on facebook ..
I would love to have you join my team !!
  Have a great weekend..................................... Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment