Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy Holidays


Hello friends.  I have been so busy lately, babysitting the grand kids, it has not left too much time for crafting,  The grand babies are 2 and 1/2 and 3 years old, so it is difficult as you can imagine to Focus
.lol   But I finally did get some Christmas cards done.  I kind of rushed through it to get some done, so I did not pay attention to details sorry, can not remember sizes or papers, but if there is anything you want to know the specifics on, I will be more than happy to measure or look up for you:)  I also noticed there is a link up challenge over at 3 Girl Jam Challenge blog. It is challenge #8...Christmas Inspiration..  They encourage the use of their ribbon, but not a must.  But since I have some I used it in most of my projects.

Here is card #1


                                                                     

                                                                   Card #2
                                                                      Card #3



Cards 4&5

                                                             
So that is it, I am going to enter some of these in the challenge,  There is still time if you would like to do it too....
  The challenge blog is here.   what are you waiting for??

Happy Crafting............ Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Cathy! I love all the layers and extra little touches. Thanks so much for liking it up to the Christmas Inspiration challenge at 3 Girl JAM.

    Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards! Nice papers and extra details! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT bunch of Christmas cards! Each one is so adorable!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with our Christmas Inspiration Challenge over at the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog!!
    Jessica
    3GJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas cards Cathy! I love the yellow scarf on the snowman! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM.

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all super cute...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, what a stunning set of beautifully designed cards. So many details to behold. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for linking up to our Christmas Challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    :O)
    Jessica B.
    3GJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete