Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thanks


Good evening everyone. I have been busy the last few days and have not been able to craft like I would like, but I did get to squeeze in a few cards, a couple are for design teams I am on, so they will post later in the week, and thn thisi card tonight. I also have been practicing coloring with markers,  I do not have many but what I have is plenty to practice on.  I will post a picture on the bottom.  but first, my project for this evening:




This is a thank you card made with  Cricut Artiste.


this is the inside of the card
I believe it is a SU image


the tag is made with the stamp set from
My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags 2
I love it!!

SUPPLIES USED
Artiste cartridge
Art Philosophy cartridge
Bo Bunny gems
Black gel Pen
Martha Stewart branch punch
Bazzil paper
CTMH paper
Tim Holtz walnut distress ink
atg gun
 Liquid glass

The flowers were cut at 2 and 3/4 inches and the card at 8 and 1/4 inches.
The tag I cut out manually and the trees were at 3. I hope you like it:)


Below is the images I colored ...one is Magnolia I found on pinterest and the other is a Sherri Baldy stamp which I named!!! Lil Miss Chloe and Escargot.   you can get her here


I enjoy coloring these digis, just wish I had more colors...oh well, with time.

Have a great night:)    Cathy

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Cathy!! The flowers are so stunning!! I love the design!! And your coloring is beautiful!! You did a fabulous job on both of the images!! Happy New Year's Eve :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work my friend! I just stopped by to wish you a Joyful New Year!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete