Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Graphic 45 Tri Fold cards


Graphic 45 Secret Garden

Hello everyone, Tonight i want to share with you a couple of Tri Fold cards I made the other day.  I made them with the Graphic 45 papers I won from MOMz Ebay Designs group.   I was sooooo excited, I have been drooling over the papers and just could not get them right off.  They are sooo pretty.  

I made them one day and they sold the next, which I was not surprised, It is hard to make these papers look bad.


  Supplies used fpr both cards:
Graphic 45 Secret Garden papers/paper embellishments
mini flowers from KinderStampO
lg. acrylic flower form MB Treasurista
sm metal lady bug from Momenta
butterfly from Michae's Recollections
Ribbon from my stash
flat back pearls
atg
liquid glass
Martha Stewart Score board
MS fern punch
Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy for the word MOM
CTMH  For My Friend stamp
Fiskar paper trimmer


Here is the second card.
Thanks for stopping in and please come back:)  Happy crafting, Cathy

3 comments: