Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, April 11, 2013

paper flowers!


Good evening bloggers,I just wanted to share with you the Close to my Heart's April stamp of the month. .Check out Aprils' Stamp of the month...$17.95 ORRRRRR you can get it for $5.00 with the purchase of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping, this month only...after April 30th it will be unavailable. You can also get it FREE, as well as May June and July's Stamps of the month, by befoming a Close To My Heart consultant this month!!! that is awesome. go to my website, click on the opportunities tab and you are on your way to an awesome Deal..discount and a great job!! 
 http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com


Get These FREE!!!!

The ESSENTIALS kit!!!




While I am here I wanted to share some paper flowers I made today with the Close To My Heart's Art Philosophy cartridge,my glue gun, Lindy Stamp gand Starburtst Stains and a paper piercer..that;s it:)


Art Philosophy bundle!!!!

Thanks for visiting!!   Happy Crafting, Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy!! Now you know how much I love paper flowers!! Your are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete