Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, January 10, 2014

Paper pieced Valentines


Good morning crafty friends.  How have you all been?  I have been real busy, gosh this is the first time I have been on this year...soo Happy New Year. hehehehe.  I hope everyone's year is starting off great.  I have been doing a lot of running around, finishing up special orders and babysitting the grand kids.  But alas, I am here today to share with you the Valentines cards I put together with the paper piecings I created from the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges.  Below is the instructions for making the bears....but first the cards!!!
 First I made a Center step card...  using papers I got from 
an online friend,  CTMH stamp set Whoooos your Valentine and CTMH ink..Holiday Red and Sky, Black micron pen, white gel pen and the CTMH cartridges.


Then I made 2 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 cards with same papers and supplies...One for a Boy


And one for a girl :)


I had such fun making these and I  hope the recipents will enjoy them too.  now for the instructions..

If you have difficulty reading, I will be more than happy to give you written ones:)

By the way....You can get an exclusive Cloud Nine cardmaking kit for $15 (retail value $46) with a qualifying purchase of $35 or more (excluding tax and shipping) during January in celebration of National Papercrafting Month. Make 10 adorable cards (2 each of 5 designs) with funky messages to put any recipient on cloud nine! You can add one cardmaking kit for every $35 in your order*
*Note that Cloud Nine cardmaking kits do not count toward qualifying order totals. The retail value of the order is totaled prior to determining promotional kit eligibility. For example, if you purchase $60 in retail items, and add a single card kit for $15, that $75 purchase does NOT qualify you to add a second promotional kit. The qualifying base purchase is exclusive of promotional cardmaking kits.

Close To My Hearts' Stamp of the Month...



Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 — that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

January 2014: Cross-Stitch Wishes (S1401)

Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.

I sure would appreciate you heading to my web site and browaing around, i am sure you will find something there...thanks in advance.   
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, all three cards are absolutely adorable!! Those bears are so sweet!! You did an amazing job!! I love, love them!! Happy new year my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! They are ALL adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete