Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, February 3, 2014

Announcement and AHSC challenge #41

Announcement!!

Good afternoon!!! Hope you all had a nice weekend, I know I sure did. I had a Close to My Heart club gathering and what fun the 11 of us girls had!!  Wish i could craft every day with them.

Well, the announcemenrt is I made the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design Team!!!! Fabulous bunch of girls, I know I am going to have a great time.
this weeks Challenge is #41

For my card today, I used Close to My heart papers Lollydoodle, which is in the new CTMH Idea book.  I made a A2 size card.
other supplies used was Artiste cartridge, Oval punch, atg gun, Studio G bling, CTMH Stitched with Love stamp set, Juniper ink and Cotton Candy ink form CTMH.

Here is the inside of my card, I cut out one of the patch stamped images from the set.

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  You really should give a shot at entering the challenges, it is so much fun.  Make sure you head over to the challenge blog here.  Also make sure you stop over and check out the other team members projects, you won't want to miss their inspirational posts.

Have a great day...Cathy

want to join my team?? enter  here



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT!! Your card is so gorgeous!! I love the papers you used!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to play with my new papers, just received my first order of new product. Great card, and great use of the papers with the sketch. Congratulations, we are happy to have you join us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We start together on AHSC team! Love your take on the card. I just ordered some new paper from CTMH too from my local consultant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Cathy. Welcome aboard. Love the Lollydoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Cathy, and welcome to the team. I love your card. It is so colourful and bright ! Super job !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Cathy , and welcome to the group. I love your card. It is so colorful !! Super job !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this card! Fun bright colors are my fav!! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete