Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, February 24, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #44

Challenge time!!


Welcome everyone to  the AHSC..and I hope you love the sketch, like I do and are going to have a go at it :)
For today's sketch, there is flowers on it ,and if anyone knows me they know I love flowers and when I have a chance to use them I do.


I love making 3D flowers..right now it makes me feel close to Spring...I need it..this has been a real snowy winter.


If you would like to give this sketch a shot, head over to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge blog
and link up your project~~
Cathy
Close To My Hearts Stamp of the month
Shop here

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Cathy!! The flowers are gorgeous and the papers are so pretty!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your flowers, but you already know that. Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! I really like all the layers and embellishment you have added to the card, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those 3D flowers are amazing! The card has such a Spring feel to it.

    ReplyDelete