Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cutie kaToodles-warning,,too too cute!!

Good evening fellow crafters.  It has been quite a few days since I have blogged,   Hubby has had a lot of Doctor appointments and he is on Intravenous antibiotics 2 times a day and i also have to change bandages and pack his incisions daily as well as all the other things us wife and mothers due, so I have only had time to do a little crafting,  But tonight i want to share KaDoodle Bug designs new releases...Cutie KaToodles..!!!  They are adorable with their big beautiful eyes.  You will want to go get yours!!  There are many to choose from.




Sooo, what do you think?? are they not adorable??
you can get yours HERE

TTFN....Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are all absolutely adorable!! I love their big eyes!! You did an amazing job on all of them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete