Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, June 6, 2015

HIMCR # 202 Summer Colors

Hiding In My Craft Room
Challenge #202
Summer Colors



Sponsor: Sami Stamps

The giveaway is a $12 Gift Certificate to Sami Stamps

For today's challenge I used an image from Sami Stamps to creat a card with what I like for summer colors..
  

I just love the little bird image, he is just a cutie:)  I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color him, and did not remember to write all the colors down that I used.  Sorry.  The paper I believe is a scrap form SU. and Card stock is from Close To My Heart.  The red ribbbon was from a friend and do not know where she got it from but I thought it was pretty and wanted to bring out the red in the heart.  
  The "Hello" sentiment and ink are from CTMH and the sequins are from Doodlebug.
I hope you like my project and I have inspired you to join our challenge.  You have until the end of the week to get your project in, before the next Challenge on Saturday. Good luck and thanks for stopping by.  The link below will take you over to HIMCR blog so you can see the other Design Team member projects!! :)
Happy Crafting
Cathy






3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The image is so cute!! What a fabulous card this is, Cathy!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this card! Beautiful work!:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so dang CUTE! LOVE the image & your coloring! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete