Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, June 20, 2015

HIMCR #204 - LOVE is in the Air! (June 20th)

Good Morning crafty friends, today I am Posting for Hiding In MY Craft Room for this weeks challenge..."Love is in the air".  This weeks Sponsor is The Paper Shelter.




The giveaway is a $15 gift certificate to The Paper Shelter
The digital Image I used is from The Paper Shelter,  I used my crayola colored pencils to color it in...and the papers are from my scrap box.  the ribbon is SU I believe and twine from Close To My Heart.  

I am pleased with how it turned out.  I hope you will give our challenge this week a try.  I took a quick tour of "The Paper Shelter"  and the digital stamps there are just so stinking adorable!!!
Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room, check out the other designers creations and link up a project...Have funand theanks for stopping in, leave a little love before you go.. Cathy










2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Cathy!! The image is adorable and colored beautifully!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete