Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, September 25, 2015

KaDoodle Bug Designs...Witchy Owls

Hello KaDoodle Bug fans,  Design Team member Cathy here today to share with you a card I assembled using the Cutie KaToodle File~~Witchy Owls

This is such an adorable file, I am an owl lover and those eyes..yes those eyes are sooo cute!!
I made and 8 1/2 by 5 and 1/2 inch card

Products used:
CTMH paper and sentiment and raven,
ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon,
white gel pen,
gem stones from Bo Bunny, and
flower from my stash

I hope you enjoyed my card share for you today.  Head over to the KaDoodle Bug Designs website and get your Witchy Owls!!


Have a great day

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend!! I'm back from vacation and trying to catch up on all of your gorgeous projects I've missed while I was gone :)

    This is so adorable!! I love the owl!! So cute!! The details are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete