Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hiding in MY Craft Room Challenge 218 Any Holiday

HIMCR challenge  #218 Any Holiday

Sponsor  isScrappers Delight!   Prize~3 images From Scrappers Delight

 

Now for my card...



The Image I used came from Scrappers Delight.. I used some holiday papers I picked up last year.. and I decided to colr the elf girl to match the papers,  I love the pretty pink and the teal mix of color.   I added an organza double bow and a half pearl in teal, some lace and velvet ribbon and called it good.
Hope you like the card and will take some time to enter the challenge, here.  Make sure to check out the other fabulous DT projects. 

Have a great day..Cathy



2 comments:

  1. WOW!! She is Beautiful! Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! The image is fabulous and you colored her perfectly!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete