Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

SOM and Carmel Apple Goat





Have you seen this months Stamp of the Month?? I love it!!! can you just imaging all the lovely cards you can make with this as well as the accents you can add to your layouts!!! you can purchase it for $5.00 with a purchase of $50.00 or more. that is a savings of $12.95!!!
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com



I also wanted to share a card I made using the  KaDoodle Bug Designs file ~~ Carmel Apple Goat..isn't he a cute???
you can snag yours here


Have a great day
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest card!! I love the adorable goat!! The carmel apple looks so yummy!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete