Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I promise:)

I know I said I would have pictures up..My husband has been in the hospital for a while and then to rehab to learn to transfer in to his wheelchair again and be a little independent, he is improving and should be home soon and teach me how to take some pics of my cards and upload them. I promise.lol

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that your hubby has been experiencing health problems. I hope he improves quickly. Thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving such a sweet comment. It is very much appreciated.

    Take care,
    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much for grabbing my button! That's super sweet of you. I'm sorry to hear that your hubby has been in the hospital but so glad to hear that he is doing so much better and improving everyday. :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your husband being in the hospital. Praying for a speedy recovery. I'm a new follower. Thanks for visiting my blog for the It's officially Summer Blog Hop.

    ~Sarah
    http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment, thank you for being a follower. ... I am so sorry that your husband had been in the hospital and I hope he is doing much better.

    ReplyDelete