Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Super Marioooooo

Mario and friends Birthday

   

     Good evening everyone!  It is a rainy, blustery evening here in Maine, we have wind advisories here, and a few streets over the power is out already.  It would be a good night to craft, but I have a cold and I just puts some vaporub on and am going to relax.  I made a card earlier today for my eldest son who turned 30 today......boy am I feeling old.
      His name is John and when he was little he was allllll about Mario, and Luigi and the Mushrooms and Yoshi.  so I fired up the Cricut and with using just the Cricut Artiste and Art Philosophy cartridges I made him this card.  It is just a bunch of circles, Ovals. and a square used to make them, ranging in sizes from 1/2 inch to 3 inches.  If you would like the sizes, I am sure I can gather them up for you:)
       I added the 30 and blinged them up with red stickles, hi-lighted with gel pens, used Core'dinations card stock, Recollections card stock and a Birthday patterned paper from my stash of assorted papers.

     I hope you like my version of the Famous Mario and friends,   Have a great night.  come back again tomorrow for my WYEGW Design team post for My Cricut Craft Room

                                                           Happy craftin ~~ Cathy



1 comment: