Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

The new Close To My Heart Idea Book is Here!!!



   It is finally here!!!! The new Close to My     
      Heart Spring /Summer.Idea Book

There are so many fun paper packs and embellishment, and of course you can still get the Artiste and Art Philosophy cartridges. And don't forget the Stamp of the Month!!


fpo
Home Sweet Home, set of 4
Recommended Blocks:
3" × 3" (Y1006)

BEAUTIFUL STAMPS, AMAZING DISCOUNTS

Each month you can enjoy a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5—that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

Head on over to my website and start browsing!!  it is only a click away......
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

If there is any way I can help..let me know!

Happy Crafting  Cathy

1 comment: