Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, October 3, 2016

Halloween gift jar with Helmar adhesives

Hello my crafty friends, Cathy here to share with you a Halloween gift jar I made using a mason jar, some tulle, cardstock, and Helmar


To start off, I used my Cricut Explore die cutting machine to cut out a couple of witch boots and used the Helmar Craft Glue to stick pieces together.



Next, I cut a long strip of black tulle, and wrapped it around the lid of the mason jar using the Helmar 450 Quick dry, as well as cut some short strips and tied in a knot in the middle and glued them on with Fabric Glue..they are the witches tutu.


I have a 2 inch scallop circle punch which I cut a circle out and glued on the top of the mason jar.....


I also cut 2 stips of green glitter paper at 3/4 inches and glued them together with caft glue and wrapped around the top of the jar and tied a stip of spiderweb ribbon to help hold the glitter paper in place.





 And to finish it off, glued a button and added some candy corn....now who to give it to?????
Hope you enjoyed today's project...be sure to check out the awesome adhesives by Helmar.
Have a great day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment