Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Stampaganza!!!!

 Good morning, today I want to share with you the
amazing deal Close To My Heart has this month...the Word Puzzle Bundle!!



This is a collection of totally awesome stamps, and here are ways to get them..
A) Get all 12 stamps tor $143.60 (a 33% savings!!!)
B) Buy them individually using the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE JULY PROMO!!)

C) Join Close to My Heart as a consultant and get them free with a qualifying order by August 31, 2017.
D)  Host a gathering of $450.00 and receive the ENTIRE SET  for FREE!!!!

For more info message me, I would be happy to help. to check out these and many more stamps head over to my website here

Check out the Stamp of the Month here 

And if you would like to join my team!! check out the details by clicking on the "What we Do  tab...here

thanks for stopping in...have a great day!!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment