Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Ornate Garden


Happy Sunday, and Happy Mother's Day to all you ladies out there.  Today I want to share some Floral cards made using the beautiful stamp set from Stampin' Up!~ Ornate Style cling stamp # 152572, which goes with the New ornate garden Suite.. #154153

 I created 4 different cards using the same format but used different colors.  First card I used Old Olive and Flirty Flamingo..


2nd card I used Old Olive and Balmy Blue..

3rd card I used Balmy Blues and Soft Sea Foam,,


and the 4th card I used Flirty Flamingo and Calypso Coral.


Each card is 4 and 1/4 by 5 and 1/2 and the Floral stamp is stamped with Versa mark, and heat embossed with White Embossing powder. then colored in with a blender pen and inks... for  more details check out the link on my Facebook crafting page..Craft with Cath

For products used..you will find them in my shop..opened 24/7
http://craftwithcath.stampinup.net

Thanks for looking
Cathy
\

No comments:

Post a Comment