Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, June 22, 2013

finally made a few cards!!

Finally!!!

Hello everyone, long time no hear from me.  I have not really felt that good for about 6 weeks now, I had a bad stomache virus that wiped me out and then a respiratory infection, and then recently, I had a front tooth shatter on me and so i had to have the rest of it pulled (sniffeling) because there was an infection. still batteling the infection and pain that started after I had the tooth pulled.  Still have pain up in the gums, hoping it goes away quickly, I run out of antibiotics on Monday.  Well enough about me.  I got the Cricut Campin Critters cartridge today and had fun making a couple of cards...Finally.

I also got the wood grain embossing folder by Darice..Love it.


I had fun with the new cartridge. Should be able to make some masculone cards with it I think.
Hope you like the cards I made with it.
I entered this card in the Craftin Desert Divas challenge here
Reminder, I am a Ckise ti My Heart consultant.  There are some great buys in the while Supplies last section of the on line website.  You can get the Stamp of the month with a $50.00 purchase for $5.00.  I would love it if you could take a minute and browse my website.  I love getting new customers!!!
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

Happy Crafting~~ Cathy

1 comment:

  1. how adorable!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete