Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, June 28, 2013

Excitement building!!

New Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge coming soon!!!!

Yes!! you heard right, Close To My Heart has another fabulous Cricut cartridge coming out in the fall Idea Book, called..Artbooking!



As with the other CTMH cartridges, you will also get the 3 coordinating stam sets as well as the 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard sheets, for $99.00.  I can not wait to get it.  If you, like so many others want to get this awesome cartridge, you can have a CTMH gathering and if you get over $250.00 in sales, you can get it for 50% off!!!
I have had a sneak peek and I must say the papers are fabulous and there is some other new and fun products in this idea book. If you would like a book when they come out, let me know it is $5.00 plus shipping.  or you can go to my online website here>
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

If you have any questions, message me here, thanks for stopping by~~Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment