Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Campin Critters

I just wanted to pop in and share some cards I made a couple days ago with the new Camping Critters cartridge...oh what fun.  I have not been feeling well lately, keep getting sick with one thing or another, so going to bed early, but eanted to post the cards.





Good night,,\Cathy

3 comments:

  1. They are just all adorable... love all the critters here... Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all absolutely adorable!! This is one of my all time fav carts!! The designs are fabulous!! Feel better soon!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!Love your lil critters!!Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete