Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Quick!! Join in!!

Time is running out!!






Just want to give you a heads up...if you were thinking of

joining my team as a Close To My Heart consultant, now is

 the time. right now there are 2 kits available to you, a $49

 one and a $99 one. But as of January 1st, there is only

 going to be a $99 dollar option. I would love to have you on

 my team:))) you do not have to be local to me either, sign

up from anywhere in the United states!!! Close to mY heart

 has an awesome support system, all the

 informational/instructional materials at your fingertips, and I

 am a phonecall/internet chat away:) come on board, would

 love to have you!!! go to:



Click on the WHAT WE DO  tab to get started!!!

New catalog coming soon, excitement is building and you will

 love the consultant discount and free product you can

 earn!!!



Happy New Year!!! Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment