Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Thanks



Good morning friends.  Been a real busy Holiday this year.  Have not had much creating time.  But this week I was able to create a quick card usinf Tim Holtz distressing inks.  I was at a good friends home and she had a similar picture in a frame on a shelf, as the one above.  I tild her it would be pretty I thought as a card, and so the next day, i pulled out my inks, as well as my heat embossing gun and MS embossing powder and Versamark ink and SU tree stamps and made the card above.   I am anxious to see what she thinks of the likeness:)))

Have a great day!!
Happy crafting, Cathy





2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors and the pretty trees!! It looks fabulous!! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas my friend!! New year hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete