Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

getting Christmas ready



Good morning all, how is everyone doing?  I have been so busy. I have had a lot of special orders, which I normally do this time of year.  A bove is a special order Close To My Heart advent calendar made with the Cubby which is on the retiring list, so if you would like to make your own you will have to go shopping on my website, and get one.

And then I made a few cards.. 





I am going to mis the holiday seasons, making Christmas cards I thin k is my favorite type of card.

I hope you enjoyed my projects as much as I enjoyed making them.
Have a crafty day   .....Cathy

1 comment:

  1. The advent calendar is so awesome!! And all of your cards are fabulous!! I love the designs and the papers!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete