Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Holiday cards

Good evening friends, just want to share a couple cards I made this weekend...



a center step card... and a side step card...


I had fun making them, wish I had time to make more, hope i can this week,  I have a bunch of Christmas cards to make for a swap, got to get busy.  Hoe you like and will come back and share some love.
Happy Craftin
Cathy
Coming soon!!!!!

..

1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are so adorable!! I love the step designs!! You decorated them beautifully!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete