Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, August 24, 2014

wine tags..CTMH style

Good evening...

I have had a real busy last few days, I have been tied to home a little more than usual and took advantage of it by making some craft fair projects.  What I worked on today was some wine tags.  I also made some post it note holders, but will post those on Tuesday.  You will have to wait :))
 I used the Snowhaven and Yuletide papers from CTMH...




the tags are 9 1/2 x 2  3/4 and scored at 7 inches.

Hope you like..you can purchase these products to make your own here !!!

Happy crafting...Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment